The kings of intolerance who claim to be tolerant…are the homosexual activists who are slowly finding out about the book “A Queer Thing Happened to America”. Reliably, the homosexuals’ behavior toward the book is growing more and more ugly, as they mimic the Nazi behavior of ACT-UP Activists.
Dr. Michael Brown, the author of the book, writes in an email:
Yesterday (Monday), a very aggressive gay blogger picked up on the book and my interview on the Sid Roth show, encouraging his readers to go to Amazon and blast the book, also posting inflammatory and even vulgar tags associated with the book. Within a day, at least twelve very ugly, one-star reviews appeared (obviously, from people who never read the book), not to mention tags being added that were so obscene they cannot even be mentioned.
Here are some samplings (and remember, we are supposedly the intolerant bigots!):
- Overblown, exaggerated, & hyper-ignorant trash!!!! This example of drivel is a prime example of republican, conservative **** aimed at an easily excited class of people who believe in ‘old-fashioned’ values and who truly, truly believe in the U.S., Mom and apple pie.
- Religous-based bigotry is still bigotry: Your world of intolerance is shrinking and soon will resemble a closet.
- Bigotry. Again: This rancid “book” is one more example of a hate monger attempting to justify discrimination. Not worth the paper it was printed on.
- Misinformed Propoganda at its worst: I tried to read the first chapter of this book, and just couldn’t stomach its lies, distortions and complete fabrications of reality.
- Waste of Money: The book is full of lies, hatred, phobia, and ignorance
- Complete garbage: What a complete and utter load of garbage. Full of nothing but tired lies and junk science that has been disproved time and again.
Easy Things You Can Do To Make a Difference:
- Please take a minute to visit the Amazon page for A Queer Thing Happened to America and mark the reviews you find helpful and those you find unhelpful.
- Please go to the Amazon Page for A Queer Thing Happened to America, scroll down to “Tags Customers Associate with This Product,” place accurate tags on the book, and mark the obscene and incorrect tags as unhelpful.
- And if you have the book, I encourage you to post a review once you’ve read through enough of the book. (If you haven’t ordered your copy yet, here’s one more reminder to do so as soon as you’re able to — and don’t forget to share this with a friend!)
All this opposition is a good sign, and once the critics actually read the book for themselves, things will really get interesting. Once again I say: Truth and light will triumph! 2 Corinthians 13:8; John 1:5.
Thanks again for standing together with me for the purposes of the Lord.
Dr. Michael Brown
I encourage you to help him out and pass this message on.
Reference the Pink Swastika:
Washington, D.C. ACT-UP founder, Eric Pollard. The following is an excerpt from his 1992 letter to the Washington Blade titled, “Time to give up fascist tactics”:
This is very hard for me to write. It forces me to squarely confront my past actions and to accept responsibility for the damage I have had a part in causing. I sincerely apologize for my involvement in and my founding of the AIDS activist organization, ACT-UP D.C.. I have helped to create a truly fascist organization…The average Gay man or woman could not immediately relate to our subversive tactics, drawn largely from the voluminous Mein Kampf, which some of us studied as a working model (Washington Blade, January, 1992).